CAM on the Green: A Summer Celebration
Saturday, July 30
6:00 p.m. 9:00 p.m.
Enjoy inspired cocktails, creative bites, and the company of art aficionados as the sun sets over Cape Ann. This special celebration encourages meaningful connection and community engagement while supporting CAM’s programs, exhibitions, and the inspiring and rewarding experiences offered throughout the year.
Tickets and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Individual tickets: $250 - ($155 tax deductible)
- Anna Hyatt Huntington Sponsor: $15,000 - Includes 10 tickets, ($14,050 tax deductible)
- Katharine Lane Weems Sponsor: $10,000 - Includes 8 tickets, ($9,240 tax deductible)
- Walker Hancock Sponsor: $5,000 - Includes 6 tickets, ($4,430 tax deductible)
- Paul Manship Sponsor: $2,500 - Includes 4 tickets, ($2,120 tax deductible)
- Aristides Demetrios Sponsor: $1,000 - Includes 2 tickets, ($810 tax deductible)
James Henry Emerton (1847-1931), Faor at Hawthorne Inn, 1919, watercolor on board, gift of the estate of the artist 1931, [599.45].