Middle Street Walk
Saturday, December 11
10:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
Downtown Campus, 27 Pleasant Street, Gloucester, MA
Free and open to the public
The Cape Ann Museum is proud to be a partner of the Middle Street Walk on Saturday, December 11. Join us for a free, event-filled stroll on historic Middle Street in Downtown Gloucester.
Stop by the Museum for any of these free winter events highlighting the Davis House and Folly Cove Designers:
- 10:00 am – 5:00 pm: The Museum is free and open to the public
- 10:30 am – 2:30 pm: Folly Cove Art Activity in the CAM Studio
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm: Walking Tour with CAM Docents
- 12:00 – 2:00 pm: Middle Street Historic Trolly Talk Rides with CAM Docents
- 12:00 – 4:00 pm: Davis House decorated for the holidays and open for tours
- 1:30 – 2:30 pm: Susanna Natti, CAM Board Member, reads The Magic Christmas Tree
- 3:00 – 5:00 pm: Teen Art Night