2023 Dotty Brown Annual Fund
Donate to our Annual Fund
A perennial supporter of the Cape Ann Museum's Annual Fund, Dotty made significant contributions to the Cape Ann Museum's Annual Fund because she understood that admission fees and museum memberships do not fully cover the costs of operations for the Cape Ann Museum.
Your tax-deductible gift is meaningful and makes a significant difference for the Museum, giving us the ability to offer varied and relevant programs and to advance education and engagement through exhibitions specifically curated to reflect the physical and cultural communities we serve.
A few of the many initiatives that are made possible through Museum's Annual Fund are listed below. Please consider deepening your commitment to the Museum by making a gift in support of these efforts:
- $150 - Covers the supplies, travel, and time for a CAM Educator to visit a Cape Ann area school.
- $500 - Buys a high-resolution scanner dedicated to digitizing 35mm film and slides scanner, making our work exponentially more efficient.
- $750 - Covers one meeting of the Teen Council during 2023.
- $950 - Buys one mannequin which allows us to optimize the display of the Folly Cove Designer's clothing collection.
- $1,500 - Pays for a year subscription to WorldCat a digital collections site, where we can claim holdings, and add our unique items, helping share CAM's collection globally.
- $2,000 - Covers the cost to mat and frame four objects for an upcoming exhibition.
- $5,000 - Covers a public art installation at the Cape Ann Museum Green.
- $10,000 - Covers half the cost of stabilizing an 18th century privy at the Babson-Alling House at CAM Green.
Every contribution, no matter the size, helps to cover utility expenses, hire exceptional staff, install and update galleries, mount special exhibitions as well as offer inspiring and rewarding experiences for the local community throughout the year. Please help to fund the Museum's future by making a generous gift to the Cape Ann Museum's 2023 Dotty Brown Annual Fund today.