- Food and drink are not allowed in the galleries.
- Backpacks, large bags, and umbrellas are not allowed in the galleries, with the exception of medical equipment bags.
- Pets are not permitted in the museum.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the museum premises.
- Pencils and sketchbooks are allowed to be used in the galleries.
- Temperatures are carefully monitored in the galleries, please prepared for cool spaces.
- A self-serve coatroom and free lockers are available to visitors.
- Wheelchairs, walkers, strollers, and gallery stools are available for visitor use on a first-come, first-served basis. Visit Accessibility for more information accessibility services that can be found at the museum.
- Lost & Found is located at the front desk. We will make every attempt to contact the owner if identification can be found on the item. We will not hold unclaimed items beyond two weeks. For inquires, please call (978) 283-0455 x110.
Cell Phones, Cameras, and Electronic Media
- We ask all visitors to put cell phones on vibrate and refrain from talking on the phone in the galleries.
- Selfie sticks are not permitted in the galleries.
- Unless otherwise noted, non-flash photography is permitted for private, non-commercial use.
- Photographs taken in the museum cannot be published, sold, reproduced, transferred, distributed, or used for other commercial purposes without museum permission.
- Use of tripods, videos cameras, and other film equipment requires prior approval. Please email Sheila Hruby for permission.